Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year everybody. One of my many New Year vows is to update this site more often than I did in 2008. I’d like to update once a week with news updates, blogs, and YouTube videos from my most recent matches. That is the plan! I am really looking forward to this year especially after having an incredible 2008 all over Europe. I am back in the United States right now but looking forward to return to Italy and France this month for some pro wrestling events. I am also in negotiations with some other wrestling promotions abroad and hope to have news on those very soon.
There is new merchandise available here at the website including Metal Master masks, keychains and 8x10 pictures. I am also running a sale on the Metal Master 2007 shirts for $10. I am hoping to have some new Metal Master shirts in April 2009.
For those of you that have Facebook, there is a new Metal Master fan page. Please go to
Metal Master Facebook

No comments: