Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Willy's Wonky Chocolate Factory

I have to write about my current favorite show on UK television tonight. It is Willy's Wonky Chocolate Factory. It is an inspring documentary about Willy Harcourt-Cooz's mission to be the first chocolate producer to grow and make 100 per cent cacao from bean to bar. Not only does he make the normal famous chocolate recipes but he uses his cacao in recipes like gazpacho and partridge. I find the show very inspring for Willy's determination and perseverance to get his cacao out into the market. If anybody is interested in this show I highly recommend it. I've been watching it the past couple Sunday's here in England, and it's the only show on UK TV that I take the time to watch. Here is a link to more info on the show as well as recipes. Willy's Wonky Chocolate Factory
Stay tuned for more blog entries. Hopefully have some more wrestling videos to post soon.

No comments: