Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2008

Boris Malenko's 10 Philosphies on Life

When I was training at the Malenko Pro Wrestling dojo in Tampa in 1997 there was a poster on the wall that mentioned Boris Malenko's (Dean and Joe's father) philosphies of life as a pro wrestler. These have always been some of my favorite quotes to live by while in the pro wrestling business so I thought I would mention them here in today's blog. The number one quote is my favorite and one that I mention regularly to those that aspire to become a successful pro wrestler. Here they are:
Boris Malenko's 10 Philosophies of Life

10. Your eyes are the windows to your soul

9. He is a Legend in his own Mind

8. Any injury: Overhead Pulley, Lots of Reps

7. The Ocean is nature's whirlpool

6. Don't make a Blizzard out of a Fart!

5. Don't go around the World to get across the street

4. There are two types of promoters: Bad and Worst

3. Believe none of what you hear; and half what you see

2. Everything is a work

1. In the Land of the Blind, One eye is King

No comments: