Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back from La Reunion




Well I am back from La Reunion and have brought back a terrible sun burn. The crew and I decided last Friday we'd go and see this huge volcanic mountain that was on the island. However, we didn't know that we would be climbing it! Climbing the mountain was very exhausting which wore everybody out. Unfortunately, the next two days I had to wrestle with this horrible sun burn. It was not easy to do but I was able to get through both matches. The first match was a 20 minute draw against France-Catch European Champion Ares, and the second against talented German wrester Stevie Douglas.


I am looking forward to the All Star series here in England. Coming next week is the "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson. I am hoping I get to face him on the town hall shows. I think this would be a great treat for the fans as well as myself because he really is one of the most talented performers in our business today. Also hoping for a Metal Master vs Gangrel matchup.

Please check out the links and the new poll I have added here to the blog. I hope I can make this blog very popular so everybody can visit to not only read but participate in as well.

Feel free to leave comments. I hope to have some New Years vows for 2008 coming up in my next blog. Stay tuned....

No comments: